This USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight uses a CREE® LED rated at 750 lumens on high for one hour of run time, extending to 250 lumens on medium (two hours) and 80 lumens on low (five hours). At only 4.7 inches long and weighing only 4.4 oz, this metal tactical flashlight is multi-functional, cycling between high, medium, and low modes, with strobe function when you double click and release from any mode.
The USB-556XL is rated IP-X7 waterproof and features a discretely sleeved collar that opens for direct USB charging. The built-in charging indicator turns from red to green when fully charged. Included is a two foot USB charging cable, proprietary 18350 lithium-ion rechargeable battery and deep concealment pocket clip.
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on (high, medium, low) and strobe
- Sharp, focused beam
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing with Type III hard anodized finish
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Chemical, heat and impact resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- USB cord with rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Serialized for personal identification